Photography and Videography
Enjoy a seamless and easy to plan event by incorporating photography and videography into your Northern Lights Entertainment package.
Our experienced team of photographers and videographers have worked throughout the greater Boston area at hotels, event spaces and synagogues to capture all of the magic that makes a bar or bat mitzvah unique.
From arriving early to document the decor to staying until the final end of event hugs, our photographers and videographers will tell the story of your day in pictures and video.
Packages begin at $2,100 and include:
- One photographer to provide one hour of formal photographs and four hours of reception coverage
- High resolution digital files of images provided by digital download or on flash drive
Additional time billed at $300/hour. Second photographer available for large events or B’Nai Mitzvah. Formal prints and albums available for separate purchase.
Video Montage – $650
Save time and let us create something special! Work with our video editor to create a montage that will entertain your guests and be a meaningful addition to your event. The video montage can include up to 150 digital pictures and five video clips that will be edited to music with professional level transitions. Our editor will walk you through the process to ensure a montage as unique as your guest of honor.
The difference between what you can create at home and a professional video montage include better quality and specific music editing, higher level transitions/animation and custom cropping to ensure the best visual possible on your screen.
Packages begin at $2100 and include:
- Four hours of reception coverage
- Short highlight video (3-5 minutes) set to music for easy sharing
- Longer edited video (20-35 minutes) of event with music incorporated
- Digital download of video files
Ceremony coverage and/or more coverage time available for an additional fee.